statistics from the World Health Organization demonstrate that the number of people with diabetes globally rose from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014. Diabetes is one of the leading causes of death worldwide. Modern medicine has its own limitations in curing diabetes. Although it combats and reduces the symptoms of the disease, it fails to provide a solution that eliminates the disease from the root cause. The core solution for effective diabetes management is the management of sugar levels in the body.
Controlled sugar levels promote a healthy metabolism that assists the body in combating diabetes. As diabetes is a lifestyle disorder, changing your lifestyle is the only effective solution to combat diabetes.
An Ayurvedic approach to diabetes management created using various factors like yoga, exercise, meditation, diet, and medicine is also effective to manage the disease.
Ayurveda and sugar levels
In Ayurveda, diabetes is referred to as ‘Madhumey’ and the ayurvedic approach to diabetes recommends reducing sugar and simple carbohydrate intake in the body. Here are some of the Ayurvedic remedies for appropriate sugar management:
- Increase your turmeric intake;
- Drink water in copper vessels. It assists in reviving the well-being of the body and prevents fluctuations in sugar levels;
- Consume methi dana on a regular basis;
- Consume sprouts and drink fenugreek water each morning;
- Increase intake of bitter food items like bitter gourd, amla, hemp seeds, aloe vera, etc;
- As diabetes is caused by Kapha, maintain your Kapha dosha by adding ginger to your tea;
- Get more physical activity;
- Keep your weight in control;
- Reduce your stress and get proper sleep;
- Add salads and fibers to your meal;
- Practice yoga asana and meditation daily.
Ayurvedic medicines for sugar level management
In addition to various lifestyle changes, Ayurvedic medicines are also critical in maintaining your sugar levels. Ayurvedic medicines contain a composition of various essential ingredients like Gokshuru, Amla, Indrajau, Karela, Methi, Neem Patti, and many more that are vital for managing blood sugar levels.
Wellness Mantra’s DM 120 tablets is an effective Ayurvedic sugar management supplement, prepared using a wide range of Ayurvedic ingredients like Gudmar, Haritaki, Chirayata, Jamun, Karela, Methi, and several other traditional sugars lowering herbs. It is a perfect ayurvedic preparation that can help control blood sugar levels and also decrease the risk of long-term ill-effects of Diabetes.
Start your sugar management journey today with DM 120 and combat diabetes. ORDER NOW!